11 January 2008

Avance Lash Serum EX

A product from Japan which cost 1890yen for a 7ml bottle.

This transparent product is meant to lengthen & thicken yur eyelash. I never know tat there's such products which cld lengthen eyelash until I saw someone organising make-up spree in Live Journal. Was very amazed and I began gathering info on which brand is more effective.

Initially, I'm eyeing on DHC, but a friend's colleague advise me to go for Avance instead. But of course its slightly more expensive than DHC. Well, which I don't really mind as long as it works! And yes, it has live up to its reputation! By 3rd week or so, I notice that my eyelash has indeed grown longer! I suddenly realised that my eyes can really talk!! Ahaha.. Now, my eyes look more lively than b4. I have been using this for a few months already, I guess it has grown to its maximum. But will still continue using just in case it shorthen back??? Ahahahaha...

Directions to use: Just like applying mascara, apply wif Avance every night on clean lashes (top and bottom), preferably after yur night-time skin regimen. (I dun know if it works better when u rub the roots of yur eyelash with the brush.. Ahahaha.. Tat's wat my sis taught me!) OR if you are applying mascara, u can use this as a base.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I've been using this product too and I too have noticed a difference ^_~