11 January 2008

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Plus

















This Korean brand is introduced to me by an ex-colleague of mine. Frm wat I know, either all/most of their prdts is water-based which attracts me in the first place. And of course, this got to be one of my favourite mask! Cost S$45 for a 80ml bottle at any local Laneige Counter.

This is a gel-based overnight mask. Texture is smooth and got a very nice fragrant. U won't be surprised to wake up with a vibrant moistured face. And most importantly, its so hassle-free to just leave it on yur face overnight! This is great for all skin type.

Directions to use: Just apply it as the last step of yur night-time regimen. Use once or twice a week.

P/S: I like to put all mask in the fridge coz upon applying, it gives me a cooling effect which i find it very soothing!

No comments: