12 January 2008

Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel



















Cost S$44 for a 150ml tube at any local Laneige Counter. This got to be another of my favourite Laneige product. Purpose is to remove dead skin cells. A kind of exfoliating products. With the strawberry extracts, it is very gentle on face and suits all skin type. Unlike sm exfoliating products which I find it quite rough on face. For strawberries lover, u will definitely luv the smell!! After each massage, face feel smoother, cleaner and clearer. And I find tat after exfoliating, my make-up tend to blend in more smoothly.

Directions to use: On dry cleansed face, squeeze abt size of 10c/20c coin and spread it evenly on entire face. Gently massage for abt 1min in circular movements and rinse off. Use once or twice a week. But I usually used it abt 3-4 times a week. And it can last me for quite a few months.

No comments: