20 January 2008

GNC Supreme Royal Jelly Plus

A skin+health supplement from GNC.



















Have heard reviews from friends that this product helps to curb oily skin. Upon reading the ingredients, Pearl Powder attracts me (is said to improve complexion) so, I decide to get a tub to try. Initially, was very doubtful regarding the oil control thingy, but well, since it contains so many vitamins, even if it does not help to control my oily skin, I will treat it as a health supplement.



















After drinking consecutive for about 3months, my oiliness does improve alot! Highly recommended for those who want to achieve balance in both skin and health!
It has got a look-alike apearance with Honey. Very sticky. But, not as sweet as honey.
My routine: Mix one teaspoon with water every morning on empty stomach. One tub last me around 3-4 months.

No comments: