20 January 2008

DKNY Watch

Tdy is a tiring yet fruitful day. My dear hubby made a suggestion to have a car wash ourselves plus a gym workout. Well, though I know its tedious to wash a car, but still go ahead wif his suggestion. One reason is that though our maid wash the car once a week, but no matter wat, we are more detailed in making sure that every little corner, whether interior or exterior is been thoroughly cleaned. 2nd reason is for slimming!! Yes.. Its time for me to shed some fats!

Though we place 2 layers of car mats to protect the original floorings, but somehow I still saw particles slip underneath. Wif the dim washing bay light, I cldn't see clearly and without a vacuum, I can't do a really clean job. So I told hubby we should get a mini vacuum.

After gym and my fav steam bath, we headed to IMM, hoping to get a cheap mini vacuum. Well, instead of buying mini vacumm as planned (actually none catches our eye), I got myself a new watch for the New Year!





















Closer Look...





















Original price S$305. After 10% disc, S$274.50
I like watches with big squarish face and comes with date. But decide to get this because it "blink blink"! Shines like diamonds. Like the unique design.

No comments: